Sinusitis is the inflammation of the mucous membranes of the sinuses around the nose – which can be on the face or around the forehead.
Symptoms of sinusitis
- Nose feels blockage or congestion
- Runny nose – discharge may be green/yellow
- Facial pain or pressure
- Reduction or loss of the sense of smell.
- Respiratory symptoms – sore throat, a hoarse voice, and cough
Treatment of sinusitis
- Steroid nasal sprays
- Decongestant tablets or sprays
- Pain relief
To speak with a practitioner about Sinusitis treatment contact us today.